We are excited to announce that we will be opening on 4th July in line with government guidance. Over the last few weeks we have been putting new measures in place to ensure you can all safely come for a drink and some food
Here are the 10 things you need to know:
- One-way system in and out of the pub. Entrance to the pub will be via front door and exit will be through the restaurant door.
- Entrance and exit to garden via car park but please observe social distancing.
- We strongly advise you book your table in advance. All other tables will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis
- All tables will be a minimum of 1 metre apart
- We will only be allowing a maximum of groups of 8
- Contact details will be requested on arrival for contact tracing purposes
- New sanitisation procedures in place around the pub
- Only one person at a time will be allowed in the toilets
- There will be no orders taken at the indoor bar, indoor tables will all run table service, garden bookings will order from the window as usual but queue will be socially distanced
- All staff have been through new infection control training
- All staff will have their temperatures taken on arrival of their shift
We are all really looking forward to seeing everybody. Please have patience with us as we use our new procedures to make sure everybody is safe
Owen and the Team